Blogger Templates

Thursday 26 April 2012

a special gift that Allah give to me.

my dear mama..
I wish you happy birthday
I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.
You were there for me my first day of school
To hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listened to me when I needed to talk
You talked to me when I needed to listen. 
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes
You never left my side when I was feeling down
I knew you would be there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me
but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mom of all. ;( 27 April 1967..






Tidak dilupakan, my youngest brother.si buncettt berat 1tan! 27 April 1997.
 Berkongsi tarikh lahir, tahun saja yang tak sama. 


I love you till Jannah. :)

No comments: