Blogger Templates

Tuesday 17 April 2012

s.o.o.t.h.e m.y h.e.a.r.t

This night has opened my eyes. Easy to say than do. Easy to write than do! Then, I am still awake for no reason. Migraine, why you no get lost from my life? you too fever and flu! syuuuuuuuhhhhh T_T

After all,  I have found new love, like i've never known before. I find myself waiting for you, in desperation and in hope. You have told me you love me, and it's hard for me to say. Our love is new, but i do love you. If I fall in too deep, i'll find myself in weep. You are my life, my soul and my passion, every waking moment I wish you here to embrace me. So please, if I tell you I love you, promise me I won't get hurt. Because I love you and i'll love you like love has never seen before.


The best things in life are never rationed. 
Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons. 




much love!!!! goodnight peeps.

No comments: